All girls dream of having a perfect figure without extra pounds. And for that they have to endure grueling training. Imagine losing a pound a day. Do you think this is just an impossible dream? No, it's true! You can lose 7 kg in 7 days. This diet is simple, you will have to endure a week - and you will love the result.
Basic principles and rules
The 7-day diet-7 kg is a short-term low-calorie diet program also known as the Swedish Diet. Generally, doctors do not recommend using this method of weight loss, because rapid weight loss has a negative effect on health, all chronic diseases can be exacerbated. But it happens that there is no other way out, and you urgently need to lose weight. Then you need to approach this issue wisely, weighing everything carefully. You need to strictly follow all the recommendations and monitor your well-being.
It is also worth knowing that a 7-day diet (minus 7 kg) will not allow you to get rid of excess fat. During this period, all the excess fluid will be released from your body, thanks to which you can see the coveted figure on the scales. Unlike other short-term nutrition programs, which are usually based on just one food, here your diet will be different. The "7 kg - 7 days" diet, the menu of which is described in this article, is built on the three main "whales" of a healthy diet, these are: protein, fiber and vitamins. Well, quite a few "complex" carbohydrates.
Advantages and disadvantages
Now let’s talk about the main disadvantages and advantages of this diet. The main advantage is the effectiveness in weight loss. You can lose significant weight in a short time without harming your health. Your diet will contain vitamins, fiber and protein, which are very important for the healthy functioning of the body. Plus, you do not need to eat the same thing day after day as in mono diets.
The main disadvantages include dizziness and vomiting during the diet. This is due to the low caloric content of the dishes, that is, in terms of nutritional value, your diet will be halved, so a feeling of weakness and nausea is possible. In addition, a sharp exacerbation of all chronic diseases is possible, therefore, during a diet, you should carefully monitor your well-being. If something starts to bother you, you should urgently stop such a diet and consult a doctor.
Here is a list of foods that are allowed to be consumed during the week:
- Low fat cottage cheese.
- Any fermented milk product, except sweet ones.
- Lean meat and fish.
- All fruits except mango, banana, persimmon, grape, avocado and pineapple.
- All vegetables except potatoes and beets.
- Compote, jelly, tea.
- Oil (slightly allowed).
And now a list of what categorically can not be eaten during the diet and after leaving it:
- Sugar, candy, chocolate.
- Alcohol, coffee, soda.
- Smoked products (sausages, wieners and sausages).
- Brick with butter, bread and other flour products.
- From vegetables: potatoes.
- Mayonnaise and other sauces.
- From fruits: bananas, avocados, mangoes, grapes, persimmons.
This diet is created for a week, but no more, and as such there is no menu, you do not have to cook much. The main benefit is that you will consume natural foods.
The first day - drinking
You can drink anything you want (except alcohol). Meat soups with vegetables and low fat will be especially helpful. You can also drink kefir, yogurt, fermented baked milk, jelly, milk, compote, tea.
The second day is fruity
You can eat any fruit except pineapple, mango, banana and grape. Everyone else can be eaten in any quantity.
The third day - drinking
You can also drink everything as on the first day.
Fourth day - vegetables
Eat low-calorie vegetables. As a rule, these include all green vegetables: cucumbers, herbs, cabbage, celery, zucchini, lettuce.
Day 5 - Protein
We do not limit ourselves to eating protein-rich foods (cheese, cottage cheese, milk, fish, lean meats, poultry).
Sixth day - drinking
Repeat the first day.
Seventh day - final
You can return to your normal diet. Your menu that day might look like this:
- Breakfast: an omelette with two boiled eggs and a cup of green tea.
- Lunch: vegetable soup in low-fat soup.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of kefir. Any fruit.
- Dinner: A light salad with fresh vegetables with a small piece of lean meat like chicken.
Despite the "drinking" days, you should drink plenty of water throughout the week.
Getting off the diet
Sadly, most, and perhaps all, low-calorie diets are distinguished by the fact that by the end of them, a woman is rapidly gaining lost weight. To prevent this from happening to you, you need to get out of the diet carefully. It is unlikely that you will be able to return to your previous diet without gaining much. Therefore, once you have made a choice in favor of this diet, you should understand that you will have to completely change your diet in the future. Salt, sweets and smoked meat will still be banned. Gradually add cheeses, proteins, vegetables (raw or boiled) to your diet. Just do not jump on everything at once, it is better to go slowly but surely towards your goal.
Weight loss reviews
Many weight loss people really liked the 7 kg diet - 7 days. The reviews are mostly positive, but there are also negative points. Most women complain that such a meal plan is quite difficult, especially on drinking and protein days. But at the same time, some were able to lose 7 kg in 7 days. The diet has forced many in the future to completely abandon sugar and salt. In this case, it will not be difficult to maintain the weight. There were also those who failed to lose 7 kg in 7 days. The diet just didn’t work out for them completely. This can be explained very simply. Weight loss due to elimination of fluids from the body is not more than 10% of total body weight. This means, if your weight is in the range of 90-100 kg, then it is quite possible to lose 7 or more pounds per week. But if your weight is less than 70 kg, then, most likely, you will not be able to lose 7 kg in 7 days. The diet is actually effective, but under certain conditions. According to most, it is important not to split up, because a week is too little.
The Swedish diet "7 days - 7 kg", like any other, has its own contraindications, which include:
- Diets are not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- It is also forbidden to lose weight for those suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys.
- Diabetes mellitus is another reason to refuse this type of food.
- If you are taking any medication, it is best to wait now.
- Also, such a low calorie diet can cause allergic reactions.
Some tips from nutritionists:
- You can change the days, the main thing is to alternate drinking with vegetables and fruits.
- You need to eat partially so as not to feel hungry.
- 8 glasses of clean water a day are a must.
- Dinner should not be later than 21: 00.
- Be sure to cook the soup on your drinking days.
- Immediately after leaving the diet, start eating properly, in order to maintain the result achieved for a long time.
- The "7 days minus 7 kg" diet, reviews of which you can hear different, is not suitable for everyone, so it is important to listen to yourself during this week, to monitor your health.
Always be beautiful and confident!